Candle Instructor and Scent Consultant
Posted on September 17, 2021
About the position
We are looking for a motivated individual to provide excellent customer service and guide customers through a one of a kind custom candle workshop. You will also be responsible for helping customers decide which retail items they would like.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify customer needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
- Making candles to replenish retail inventory
- Managing bookings to prepare store for candle workshops
- Organize and tidy store before and after candle workshops
- Providing information about products and candle workshops
- Be confident about leading creative workshops for up to 24 guests at one time while having the same enthusiasm for groups of 1, 4, or 24!
- Experience as a Sales Representative, Customer Service Representative or Retail Associate preferred
- Ethusiasm and a desire to work with people
- Organization skills
- High school diploma
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have strong availability on weekends and evenings